Skip to main content

When Your Birthday Is GUCCI

I'm sure everyone knows how much I LOVE this guy right here.



Yea, he's pretty great!  So I wanted to make sure that I got him an extra special birthday gift.  He hasn't had new cologne in yeeeeeaaarrss.  So I thought he'd probably LOVE some new cologne.  His favorite cologne is Gucci Guilty.

If you know him then you know he's not ALL FANCY and he probably wouldn't want me to share that his favorite cologne is Gucci.  But it is.

So I'm super excited for him to open his gift.  He opens his gift before school and is thrilled.  He takes it out the box and it looks like this...

He laughed and said "this looks different than what I remember and well, the gold, that's a little over the top".  It was really GOLD and wherever you touched it you would leave finger smudges.  He did several spritzes and then a few more for good measure.

After a few minutes he came in to tell me that he googled women's gucci guilty because he smells to "florally".  Guess what google showed him....



So for Josh's birthday I got myself some new perfume.  It smells great!  I wonder if he'll get me some men's cologne for my birthday??

As part of his birthday weekend we thought an overnight camping trip would be fun.  You can imagine Josh's surprise when I woke him up this morning freaking out because Bean and I saw a wild hog right outside our campsite...

If you look through Bean's amazing ears you can see it.
I cannot believe this....I've never seen a wild hog.  Especially one this big!!!  After I woke Josh up to go with us I noticed my wild hog looks an awful lot like a COW!



What is a cow doing in our campsite?? Well, that's kinda funny. I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, America! {{GIVEAWAY & FREEBIES}}

Happy Birthday, AMERICA!! Our plan is to swim in the lake, grill hamburgers, watch fireworks, and ride bikes.  ALL American, right?!!  I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures soon. In the meantime I've been sewing away and getting things together for Monday Made It and America's Birthday! S top by Fourth Grade Frolics to see what other teach ers have been up to.   Nothing too exciting...unless dressing up your coffee makes you giddy!!   Now that is one good-looking coffee... I think they would make cozy cute gifts. Wouldn't you LOVE the chance to win one for you and a friend ? If you win you can choose your favorite colors or your school color s. Just enter below and I will anno unce and email the winner Wed nesday. a Rafflecopter giveaway Now I think it's only fair to share the FAIL S that we have as we are learning.  If you can't laugh at yourself then........you're probably NO FUN to be around. I thought the anchors ...

First Linky!!! Monday Made It.....

Well, this is my. very. first. linky. linkup. (GASP!)  It took my friend Michelle  to explain this to me.  really?! .......I was just kinda afraid I'd mess something up. BUT now that I've explained that this is my first time, I'm sure y'all will be forgiving.  right?  Obviously, I have been busy crafting but nothing for my classroom (soon....very soon, I will) so I thought, what a perfect linky to begin with.  I'm linking up with  Tara at 4th Grade Frolic This little craft is bitter sweet.  My lil' sass and I transformed her Disney Princess toy box (once again, i feel the need to explain our floor renovations....please excuse our mess) into a big girl storage chest.  A friend bought me some contact paper from TJ Max and that is what I used to cover the lid.  She LOVES it!   Okay in other news, our swimming pool motor blew up (smoke and all) on the very first Saturday we were out of school.  Geeezz!!--and it took...

Behavior that Makes Cents!

I've decided for this next school year to implement $$ into my behavior clip chart.  Our school has certain colors and points that they want us to use and deduct from each child's conduct grade based on the child's color/conduct clip.  So each year I jazz up my color chart BUT this year I'm implementing Coins.......get it???!!!  Behavior that Makes Cents!!  Okay.......this is how it will work in my classroom.  Each day the students will stamp their behavior calendar with a coin stamp based on our color chart.  For example, black will be used for a quarter because black is considered exceptional behavior throughout the day. They will use a green stamp for dimes, yellow stamp for nickels, and a red stamp for a penny.  Although, I rarely have color changes, I truly feel like this will motivate them to not only KNOW their coins but be able to add them up.  They will NEED to know how much they have in order to spend their money on Friday.   ...