Skip to main content

Baseball Antonyms

Hi Sweet Friends!!  It's been a wonderful weekend.  I would just like to suggest to my school district.......a teacher workday at the end of each six weeks.......would be perfect.  If you know someone from my school district that handles this kind of request would you kindly pass this message on for me???  Thanks!  I had a workday on Friday and then we were out today for MLK Holiday.  I feel ready to begin a new six weeks tomorrow. :)  My plan is to spend some time discussing MLK.  I like to read 
{click here to purchase}

and I found a free mini unit on TPT that I will use with it.  I couldn't get a picture but you can click the TPT link to see if it's something you could also use.  We will also be spending time reading 

Have I mentioned that I {heart} baseball??  Well I do and I realize that I am a little early but this story is next in our basal and because the weather was so nice this weekend my sweet family was able to spend a little time at the ballfields. 



Even our little "Norman" was enjoying some time shagging balls.  Now if we could only get him to put them into the bucket.....that'd be great.  

Okay, Baseball Antonyms, because we are reading Luke Goes to Bat and learning about antonyms I made a small game to play.  If it's nice outside that is where we will be, if not we will play in the classroom.  


I would LOVE for you to play too!  Click the link above to get it for free.  

Sweet Dreams Friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, America! {{GIVEAWAY & FREEBIES}}

Happy Birthday, AMERICA!! Our plan is to swim in the lake, grill hamburgers, watch fireworks, and ride bikes.  ALL American, right?!!  I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures soon. In the meantime I've been sewing away and getting things together for Monday Made It and America's Birthday! S top by Fourth Grade Frolics to see what other teach ers have been up to.   Nothing too exciting...unless dressing up your coffee makes you giddy!!   Now that is one good-looking coffee... I think they would make cozy cute gifts. Wouldn't you LOVE the chance to win one for you and a friend ? If you win you can choose your favorite colors or your school color s. Just enter below and I will anno unce and email the winner Wed nesday. a Rafflecopter giveaway Now I think it's only fair to share the FAIL S that we have as we are learning.  If you can't laugh at yourself then........you're probably NO FUN to be around. I thought the anchors ...

First Linky!!! Monday Made It.....

Well, this is my. very. first. linky. linkup. (GASP!)  It took my friend Michelle  to explain this to me.  really?! .......I was just kinda afraid I'd mess something up. BUT now that I've explained that this is my first time, I'm sure y'all will be forgiving.  right?  Obviously, I have been busy crafting but nothing for my classroom (soon....very soon, I will) so I thought, what a perfect linky to begin with.  I'm linking up with  Tara at 4th Grade Frolic This little craft is bitter sweet.  My lil' sass and I transformed her Disney Princess toy box (once again, i feel the need to explain our floor renovations....please excuse our mess) into a big girl storage chest.  A friend bought me some contact paper from TJ Max and that is what I used to cover the lid.  She LOVES it!   Okay in other news, our swimming pool motor blew up (smoke and all) on the very first Saturday we were out of school.  Geeezz!!--and it took...

Behavior that Makes Cents!

I've decided for this next school year to implement $$ into my behavior clip chart.  Our school has certain colors and points that they want us to use and deduct from each child's conduct grade based on the child's color/conduct clip.  So each year I jazz up my color chart BUT this year I'm implementing Coins.......get it???!!!  Behavior that Makes Cents!!  Okay.......this is how it will work in my classroom.  Each day the students will stamp their behavior calendar with a coin stamp based on our color chart.  For example, black will be used for a quarter because black is considered exceptional behavior throughout the day. They will use a green stamp for dimes, yellow stamp for nickels, and a red stamp for a penny.  Although, I rarely have color changes, I truly feel like this will motivate them to not only KNOW their coins but be able to add them up.  They will NEED to know how much they have in order to spend their money on Friday.   ...