Skip to main content

Oh Me, Oh My!! Long e and i Spelled with y

Hi Sweet Friends!!  I have soooo much to do today but instead of working on things that I should be doing I've decided to blog. {very responsible} Plus, I'm super duper sore from all the playing I did yesterday.  {embarressing} It was a BEEEEAUTIFUL day yesterday, so we spent a LOT of time outside.  We played lots of basketball (at the park -- we can save the trash can for another day) and LOTS of Australian 4 square. -- My sweet honey got so excited as we played, he started remembering all his playground days.  I'm not sure why after 12 years of being married I'm just now learning Australian 4 square BUT we all loved it!  Of course, he's the only one from Australia so he could tell us anything and we'd believe it. ;) (for instance, he is ALL TIME Ace??....that sounds kinda funny to me, haha!) 


Okay, the reason I'm blogging today...........I wanted to share this little activity pack that  I just finished using in the classroom this week.  I'd LOVE for you to pick it up if it's something that you could use.              


My kids did a fantastic job with these activities.  This activity pack includes a flap book sort, center game, SCOOT, dividing syllables, and creating silly sentences.  Stop by my TPT store to pick it up for free.  

Now, I'm off to get ready for some FOOTBALL!!  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, America! {{GIVEAWAY & FREEBIES}}

Happy Birthday, AMERICA!! Our plan is to swim in the lake, grill hamburgers, watch fireworks, and ride bikes.  ALL American, right?!!  I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures soon. In the meantime I've been sewing away and getting things together for Monday Made It and America's Birthday! S top by Fourth Grade Frolics to see what other teach ers have been up to.   Nothing too exciting...unless dressing up your coffee makes you giddy!!   Now that is one good-looking coffee... I think they would make cozy cute gifts. Wouldn't you LOVE the chance to win one for you and a friend ? If you win you can choose your favorite colors or your school color s. Just enter below and I will anno unce and email the winner Wed nesday. a Rafflecopter giveaway Now I think it's only fair to share the FAIL S that we have as we are learning.  If you can't laugh at yourself then........you're probably NO FUN to be around. I thought the anchors ...

First Linky!!! Monday Made It.....

Well, this is my. very. first. linky. linkup. (GASP!)  It took my friend Michelle  to explain this to me.  really?! .......I was just kinda afraid I'd mess something up. BUT now that I've explained that this is my first time, I'm sure y'all will be forgiving.  right?  Obviously, I have been busy crafting but nothing for my classroom (soon....very soon, I will) so I thought, what a perfect linky to begin with.  I'm linking up with  Tara at 4th Grade Frolic This little craft is bitter sweet.  My lil' sass and I transformed her Disney Princess toy box (once again, i feel the need to explain our floor renovations....please excuse our mess) into a big girl storage chest.  A friend bought me some contact paper from TJ Max and that is what I used to cover the lid.  She LOVES it!   Okay in other news, our swimming pool motor blew up (smoke and all) on the very first Saturday we were out of school.  Geeezz!!--and it took...

Behavior that Makes Cents!

I've decided for this next school year to implement $$ into my behavior clip chart.  Our school has certain colors and points that they want us to use and deduct from each child's conduct grade based on the child's color/conduct clip.  So each year I jazz up my color chart BUT this year I'm implementing Coins.......get it???!!!  Behavior that Makes Cents!!  Okay.......this is how it will work in my classroom.  Each day the students will stamp their behavior calendar with a coin stamp based on our color chart.  For example, black will be used for a quarter because black is considered exceptional behavior throughout the day. They will use a green stamp for dimes, yellow stamp for nickels, and a red stamp for a penny.  Although, I rarely have color changes, I truly feel like this will motivate them to not only KNOW their coins but be able to add them up.  They will NEED to know how much they have in order to spend their money on Friday.   ...